20120102

Happy New Year!

This is my first tattoo of 2012, and if the misguided and the mentally challenged are correct in thinking that the world is going to end in 2012, it might be the most prophetic one I do all year.


I found this one kicking around in the tat-bank and I cant remember posting it, so consider this one a freebie. It's half healed and half fresh...you know the drill. 


Also there are still 2 Electric Pick prints available in the studio. These beauties went very quickly, but the remaining ones are still here, waiting to adorn some lucky art lover's wall. Swing by to get your hands on them. They are the A2 version and can be had for HK$500. fucking bargain.

Finally I want to thank all the friends, blog followers and amazing customers that made BLACKOUT a blast to work at this year. Without you guys there wouldn't be a BLACKOUT so feel free to have a drink tonight and give yourselves a pat on the back.
Personally I am excited for 2012 to properly take off. We have some very interesting plans for the studio this year, and a lot of different projects that will hopefully make the transition from imagination to reality. Happy new year friends, and I hope 2012 treats you well!!!